My Virtual Bais Medresh App
Learn BaChaburah online – just like a real Bais Medrash
- Pick a table, sit on a chair and learn with your chavrusa by video.
- Click on a chair next to your friend to ask him a question.
- Time for Shiur? On the click of a button everyone is invited.
- Time for Chaburah? Click on a chair in the chaburah room.
- Someone forgot to come to Chaburah? Ping them!
- Need to share some מראה מקומות? Click the button at the top.
- Need to show someone a sefer? Share a link with a click.
Post Your Shiurim & Mosdos With Us
Complete the application form and we will post it on one of our Virtual Learning bulletin boards after it is approved.
A full day structured program just like a real Yeshiva except they learn on video call or the ‘My Digital Bais Medrash’ App. We have a Bulletin Board for posting virtual Yeshivos.
A Video Learning program for Avreichim. It may pay its members. We provide a place to find members for the Kollel.
Virtual Batei Medresh
A ‘My Digital Bais Medrash’ for a Chabura to learn together. Post on the Mosad Bulletin Board to put together a Chabura.
A full day structured video learning program for post high school girls that learns by video or the ‘My Digital Bais Medrash’ App. We have a Bulletin Board to help you find one.
A structured video learning program intended to replicate a Camp. ZoomTorah helps you to find the right camp for your child.
ZoomTorah presents Shiurim that are Maggid Shiur driven. The Maggid Shiur selects the topic, time & frequency. It’s the place to find a variety of live Shiurim.